BRUSSELS, 21-Dec-2018 — /EPR INTERNET NEWS/ — Today’s marketers have more data available than ever but struggle to pull it together in a usable format. Customer Data Platform (CDP) technology offers the promise to solve this problem by offering easy-to-deploy systems resulting in data unification and sharing. But marketers, technologists and executives rightly wonder: can CDP really deliver on this promise?
On January 22nd 2019, the Customer Data Platform Institute (CDPI) and partners NGDATA and Business & Decision, will host a marketing workshop intensive, “Making the Most of Customer Data Platforms,” to answer that question and provide a deep dive into this rapidly evolving martech sector, which is projected to exceed €200 million revenue in Europe by the start of the new year.
The workshop will be held at Tech.Lounge in Brussels from 10:00 to 15:00, followed by a panel debate and networking event sponsored by NGDATA and Business & Decision. The workshop will be led by David Raab, founder of the international Customer Data Platform Institute.
This workshop in Belgium is part of in a series of programs that are being hosted in Europe and UK during 2019 by the CDP Institute and its partners. The workshop is aimed at senior professionals in marketing, ecommerce, CRM and CX positions and will cover:
- how CDP fits into the larger marketing data architecture, key benefits provided by CDPs, and an overview of the CDP industry and trends.
- how CDP relates to business and marketing strategy, developing CDP use cases, and uncovering requirements for CDP success.
- selecting the right CDP, including requirements definition, key differentiators, specific features to look for and running an effective selection process.
- CDP deployment planning, including readiness checklists, overcoming organizational roadblocks, project planning, and finding the right deployment sequence.
Key takeaways include:
- a checklist of marketing technology functions needed to benefit from CDP
- mapping CDP use cases to CDP system requirements
- 27 key CDP features and how to know which you need
- toolkit of vendor selection techniques
Attendees who complete the CDPI workshop will receive a certificate of completion from the Customer Data Platform Institute. To register and to learn more about customer data platform technology and related news, visit: www.ngdata.com/company/events/.
David Raab is founder and CEO of the CDP Institute. He coined the term Customer Data Platform in 2013 and since then has been a leader in exploring and explaining how marketers can use CDPs to solve today’s most important marketing challenges.